3 Ways To Wear -The Puffa


Ever since i bought this Zara puffer jacket in London i knew it would be a staple piece in my wardrobe this Autumn/Winter, the jacket is so versatile and goes with pretty much anything so here are 3 ways i style it! 


The Mom Jeans



Primark Wide Fit Boots (similar here)

The Sporty Jumpsuit





The Statement Sweatshirt






Side Note : I bought this jacket in a size XL which on Zara's website translates as a size 14/16. I am in no way a size 14 or 16 in fact I range from a size 18 to 22 which for so long i was ashamed to admit to people, which in itself is stupid as it's just a number and doesn't determine who I am as a person. I just think it's important to address the issue of sizing and just because we are assigned to a number when shopping it in no way determines our actual size, we are all shaped so differently shouldn't have to stick to a size rigidly.

For example, Zara only carry clothes size 6-16 so in theory nothing in there should fit me right? Wrong. I have some amazing clothes from Zara but if I never step foot in the place due to the mindset of thinking nothing would fit me I would be completely wrong. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying go in and try on the tightest pair of jeans you can find thinking they might fit.(I know damn well my thighs ain't ever going to get into those) 

I choose shirts, t-shirts, outerwear & knitwear too. As chiché as it sounds size is just a number and shouldn't ever stop you from wearing what you want and expressing yourself through fashion. (The same goes for boys clothes, just because its in the menswear section doesn't mean you can't style it out!)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with another outfit.

Em x

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© emma tamsin. Design by Fearne.