Valentine's Day Vibes



Valentine's day is always a holiday I pay little attention to, but when the 14th of February came around this year me and my best friend decided to dress up and go for some drinks on a "Galentine's" date! I decided to go for an all black chic look that you could wear for any date night. With a lace detail bra poking out of the shirt which i tied at the waist it gave the outfit some more texture and a a sexy kinda vibe. These jeans from ASOS Curve are perfect for me as they fit so well! For all the plus size girls out there I would always recommend these, they do a tonne of different colours and fits! Also in love with these Primark heels with a little furry detail on the front, they add glam to any outfit (even though i'm completely useless in stilettos). Hope you enjoyed this look and get ready for much more from the blog this year!








Ring Choker - ASOS Curve (Similar Here)
Black Bra - ASOS Curve
Black Jeans - ASOS Curve
Black Fluffy Heels - Primark (Similar Here)



Em x



1 comment

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit, you look beautiful! Adore your blog too, I just found your documentary on BBC and it's so eye opening and inspiring :D lovely to meet you! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© emma tamsin. Design by Fearne.